Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AA admissions for 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lnguyen View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lnguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 2:18pm

to girly 87.  I have an interview on Feburary 26th.  Does anyone else have an interview on this date?  How are you guys preparing for it?  Should I bring anything?

luong nguyen
Tkp3321 View Drop Down

Quote Tkp3321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 3:01pm
Inguyen when did you apply?  I applied in mid January and still haven't heard anything back.  Do you know if there are March interviews? I took the GRE just a few weeks ago so I guess they haven't got those scores yet.. I'm just very anxious to hear something. If you don't mind me asking what are your credentials gre, gpa, any work experience? I have a degree in Biology with a lower GPA of 3.1, GRE 1100 and have worked as a CNA and volunteered many hours in health related fields but don't know if that will be competitive.  Just trying to get a better feel for what is needed in order to get an interview...Congrats and good luck!
lnguyen View Drop Down

Quote lnguyen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 4:02pm

hi tkp3321.  I apply back in the end of November or sometime in December I'm not so sure at this point.  I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

I'm not too sure my credentials are all that great but i have too have a biology dree with a GPa of 3.6, GRe of 1000.  I volunteered also when i was in school.  I don't think you should be worry, my friends said there are interviews after Feburary too.  I hope this help!
luong nguyen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12